Sunday, January 13, 2008

Necklace Trend Watch

The most recent trend in necklaces is chains that have many charms and pendants on them.
Here are two examples:
I have noticed two trends recently and thought I would post my findings.
Crowns:
My cousin received a necklace with a 3-D crown being the pendant this christmas. I also noticed in a magazine i was flipping through there was a keychain that had a crown charm. The two examples below are the just a couple that I have come across. These ones are very glitzy though. The ones I've noticed are more rustic almost with a hint of goth.
Strawberries:
Recently, when I was at Zellers I noticed many pretty necklaces with strawberry pendants on them. They all seem to have little jewels to make it look like seeds of a real strawberry.

No comments: